When you buy our saffron you are absolutely guaranteed of the following:
- 100% pure saffron threads
- Your saffron will be from the most recent crop (fresh saffron)
- Premium quality saffron
- You will love our saffron or we will refund 100% of what you paid --- no questions asked!
Below is the specification of our newly imported saffron
crop. If you are familiar with saffron, we are confident that you will appreciate the quality of our saffron.
- Produced in Mashhad, Iran
- Brand name: Sargol grade 1
- Crop year: Oct. 2016 (2017 crops will be ready in Nov-Dec 2017)
- Fresh saffron (less than a year old)
- Quality Rate: 3.2 (means the quality of this saffron is 3.2 times better than the minimum requirements specified by ISO for grade 1saffron)
- Coloring strength: 255
- Threads are thin and have dark red color
- Average threads length is about 1/2 inch
- Low moisture content (threads are fragile) which can be translated into:
- longer shelf life
- easier to grind
- economically sound investment for the saffron buyer as you get more saffron.
- 100% natural threads with no additives of any kind
- HACCP certified
All Items shown below have the same quality and specification as outlined above. Each item's saffron is generously measured, thoroughly inspected and carefully packaged by hand.